Hi,

I would LOVE to see my old comments on the left side when I compare the
previous reviewed review revision with the new one to make sure the issue
that was reported really got fixed.

I don't understand where the problem is displaying the old comments, you
could simply display them at the old line number on the old file in the
diff view between two review revisions.

Or did I miss something?

Karl