Ugh okay so I decided to rebuild my Virtual machine, now I am having
trouble even installing ReviewBoard to make rb-site to work... never had
this problem ugh this shouldnt be this hard!! :(

When I try to run easy_install ReviewBoard I get this:
Processing pycrypto-2.6.1.tar.gz
Running pycrypto-2.6.1/setup.py -q bdist_egg --dist-dir
/tmp/easy_install-GpOtqn/pycrypto-2.6.1/egg-dist-tmp-p1neOp
configure: error: in `/tmp/easy_install-GpOtqn/pycrypto-2.6.1':
configure: error: cannot run C compiled programs.

When I try to run yum install ReviewBoard I get this:

Packages skipped because of dependency problems:
    ReviewBoard-1.7.22-1.el6.noarch from epel
    mod_wsgi-3.2-3.el6.x86_64 from base

*Please help someone!!! :(*