Hi David,

I have run below command on Review Board server machine. Please refer below
output.

root@127:~# ls -lR /var/www/reviews.example.com/htdocs/media/ext
/var/www/reviews.example.com/htdocs/media/ext:
total 4
drwxr-sr-x 5 www-data www-data 4096 2014-03-21 13:18 ReviewBoardPowerPack

/var/www/reviews.example.com/htdocs/media/ext/ReviewBoardPowerPack:
total 12
drwxr-sr-x 2 www-data www-data 4096 2014-03-21 13:18 css
drwxr-sr-x 2 www-data www-data 4096 2014-03-21 13:18 images
drwxr-sr-x 2 www-data www-data 4096 2014-03-21 13:18 js

/var/www/reviews.example.com/htdocs/media/ext/ReviewBoardPowerPack/css:
total 8
-rw-r--r-- 1 www-data www-data 5537 2014-03-21 13:18 powerpack-pdf.css

/var/www/reviews.example.com/htdocs/media/ext/ReviewBoardPowerPack/images:
total 12
-rw-r--r-- 1 www-data www-data 4697 2014-03-21 13:18 ic...@2x.png
-rw-r--r-- 1 www-data www-data 2429 2014-03-21 13:18 icons.png

/var/www/reviews.example.com/htdocs/media/ext/ReviewBoardPowerPack/js:
total 960
-rw-r--r-- 1 www-data www-data  90177 2014-03-21 13:18 pdf.js
-rw-r--r-- 1 www-data www-data 867448 2014-03-21 13:18 pdf.worker.js
-rw-r--r-- 1 www-data www-data  18165 2014-03-21 13:18 powerpack-pdf.js
root@127:~#

It would be really great if you are helping us to resolve this issue.

Thanks
Abhijit Patil