Dhananjay, Abhijit,

I believe that I've resolved the issue. To upgrade, follow these steps:

1. Run `easy_install -U -f
http://downloads.beanbaginc.com/powerpack/ReviewBoardPowerPack`
2. In the "Extensions" admin page, disable the power pack extension, then
enable it again

Please let me know if this works for you.

-David