Answering my own question:

http://www.reviewboard.org/docs/manual/dev/admin/configuration/repositories/#git

In order to use Git with Review Board, you’ll need either a local clone on
the server, or by using raw file URLs to a web front-end to Git (cgit,
Gitweb, etc.) on the Git server. Git doesn’t have a way of fetching an
individual file of a given revision from a remote server without having an
entire clone, so it works differently from other repository types.
Local
Clone<http://www.reviewboard.org/docs/manual/dev/admin/configuration/repositories/#local-clone>

In order to work with Review Board, a local clone needs to be kept in sync
regularly. It should either have direct access to a central Git server, or
it needs to be updated on every commit to the central Git server.

The Path
field<http://www.reviewboard.org/docs/manual/dev/admin/configuration/repositories/#path-field>
 should
be the full path of the .git directory inside this checkout. For example:
/var/git/projectname/.git

The Mirror path
field<http://www.reviewboard.org/docs/manual/dev/admin/configuration/repositories/#mirror-path-field>
 should
contain the repository URL. Find the URL you should use from within a git
checkout by running the following:
It's up to the server configuration to poll for changes. Sigh :|