Hi David,

Thanks for your quick reply.

while running below given command on Terminal, I got an easy_install error.
Can you please help me to resolve this error.

root@127:/home/config# easy_install -U -f
http://downloads.beanbaginc.com/powerpack/ ReviewBoardPowerPack
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/bin/easy_install", line 9, in <module>
    load_entry_point('distribute', 'console_scripts', 'easy_install')()
  File
"/usr/local/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/setuptools-3.3-py2.6.egg/pkg_resources.py",

line 351, in load_entry_point
    return get_distribution(dist).load_entry_point(group, name)
  File
"/usr/local/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/setuptools-3.3-py2.6.egg/pkg_resources.py",

line 2362, in load_entry_point
    raise ImportError("Entry point %r not found" % ((group,name),))
ImportError: Entry point ('console_scripts', 'easy_install') not found

Please guide me to resolve this error.

Thanks,
Abhijit