On 04/02/2014 08:53 PM, Christian Hammond wrote:
> Hi everyone!
>
> Review Board 2.0 RC 2 is out. We've fixed up a number of edge cases that
> were reported, as well as providing a few useful additions for
> administrators.
>
> Please give this release a try. We're just about done with 2.0!
>
> See our post for the details on this release:
>
> http://www.reviewboard.org/news/2014/04/02/review-board-2-0-rc-2-released/

Also available to play with on Fedora 20 and Rawhide by way of
http://copr.fedoraproject.org/coprs/sgallagh/ReviewBoard2

I'm going to be merging ReviewBoard 2.x into the official Rawhide
repository soon, so that when Fedora 21 comes out, it will be available.

For Fedora 20, I plan to stay on the ReviewBoard 1.7.x line, but I'll
keep the COPR available and up to date with the latest-and-greatest for
those who want it.