*[root@mercury html]# rb-site upgrade /var/www/html/reviewboard*

*Rebuilding directory structure*
*Updating database. This may take a while.*

*The log output below, including warnings and errors,*
*can be ignored unless upgrade fails.*

*------------------ <begin log output> ------------------*
*Creating tables ...*
*Upgrading Review Board from 1.7.22 to 2.0 RC2*
*There are unapplied evolutions for auth.*
*There are unapplied evolutions for contenttypes.*
*There are unapplied evolutions for attachments.*
*There are unapplied evolutions for changedescs.*
*There are unapplied evolutions for diffviewer.*
*There are unapplied evolutions for hostingsvcs.*
*There are unapplied evolutions for reviews.*
*There are unapplied evolutions for scmtools.*
*/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/Djblets-0.8rc1-py2.6.egg/djblets/util/fields.py:11:

DeprecationWarning: djblets.util.fields is deprecated. Use
djblets.db.fields instead.*
*  'djblets.db.fields instead.', DeprecationWarning)*
*Adding baseline version for new models*
*Project signature has changed - an evolution is required*
*There are unapplied evolutions for accounts.*
*Installing custom SQL ...*
*Installing indexes ...*
*Installed 0 object(s) from 0 fixture(s)*
*Evolution successful.*
*------------------- <end log output> -------------------*

*Resetting in-database caches.*

*Upgrade complete!*
*[root@mercury html]# service httpd start*
*Starting httpd:                                             [  OK  ]*
*[root@mercury html]# service httpd stop*
*Stopping httpd:                                            [  OK  ]*
*[root@mercury html]# rb-site upgrade /var/www/html/reviewboard*
*Rebuilding directory structure*
*Updating database. This may take a while.*

*The log output below, including warnings and errors,*
*can be ignored unless upgrade fails.*

*------------------ <begin log output> ------------------*
*Creating tables ...*
*Installing custom SQL ...*
*Installing indexes ...*
*Installed 0 object(s) from 0 fixture(s)*
*No evolution required.*
*------------------- <end log output> -------------------*

*Resetting in-database caches.*

*Upgrade complete!*
*[root@mercury html]# service httpd start*

The above is my exact console output in upgrading the server. I upgrade the
site the first time and I'm unable to load the site at all. I upgrade again
and the site will load, I can navigate to review requests and certain
things. But attempting to access account preferences or the admin console
returns the 500 error.

Erasing the database and recreating it from the backup allows me to
reproduce this error repeatedly.