On 04/07/2014 06:29 PM, Christian Hammond wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> We just put out the all-new RBTools 0.6 release. We spent a lot of time
> improving the usability of RBTools, making it easier and faster to use.
>
> There's a lot going on with this release, and I've already written it up
> twice :) So instead, I'll point you all to the news post and release notes:
>
> http://www.reviewboard.org/news/2014/04/07/rbtools-0-6-released/

Packages built for Fedora 19, 20, Rawhide and EPEL 6:
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/search/RBTools

Note: EPEL 5 will not be getting an update to RBTools 0.6 in the
foreseeable future. Support for the required version of setuptools is
currently only available to customers of Red Hat Software Collections[1]
and it's currently unclear what that means for packages in the EPEL
repositories.

If you are using RHEL/CentOS/Scientific Linux 5 as your development
system, please consider using easy_install for RBTools 0.6.

[1] http://developerblog.redhat.com/2013/09/12/rhscl1-ga/