I am trying to run review board unit tests with "manage.py test"

  I have two questions -

    1. The tests were hung. What am I missing?
        I was able to run them once - but not the second time.

*267 static files copied.*
*Creating test database for alias 'default'...*

    2. When the tests ran for the first time, I noticed that I need
internet connection to access Perforce server etc.
        How can I run the tests with internal servers?

Thanks for the help.

Koushik Roy.