Hi,

  I am trying to run review board unit tests with "manage.py test"

  I have two questions -

    1. The tests were hung. What am I missing?
        I was able to run them once - but not the second time.

*Copying
'/home/kroy/envs/serverside/apr4/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/Django-1.4.10-py2.7.egg/django/contrib/admin/static/admin/js/admin/RelatedObjectLookups.js'*

*267 static files copied.*
*Creating test database for alias 'default'...*
*^Z*
*Suspended*

    2. When the tests ran for the first time, I noticed that I need
internet connection to access Perforce server etc.
        How can I run the tests with internal servers?

Thanks for the help.

Koushik Roy.