Hi,

This is probably best discussed on the reviewboard-dev list, but that's
okay. I have a few questions.

1. Are you using sqlite as your database backend, or something else? You
should only use sqlite for the test suite, or you'll have a bad time.

2. What are you running the tests on, OS/distro-wise?

3. What version of Review Board?

You do need an Internet connection for many of the tests, but assuming a
modern tree, it *should* skip those tests once it realizes it can't reach
the servers. There is no way to run against internal servers, since they
would simply fail. We need it to be the specific servers we're testing
against.