He's trying to install the packages from yum, which is totally fine.

Alex, I don't know what to say to that log. You have a lot of
package-related issues, which looks like you may have installed some things
in a forced, incorrect way. You may want to just start from scratch on that
system.

Maybe Stephen Gallagher will have a better idea about it?