We're having some problems here using RBTools 0.6.0 on our outdated version
of Review Board. RBTools v0.5.7 worked fine. Whilst we go about updating
our version of Review Board I'd thought I'd check what the policy is for
RBTools being tied to specific versions of Review Board?

RBTools 0.6.0 makes use of absolute_url, which was only added to RB and
RBTools in 2013-11-16. However as far as I can tell from the patch notes it
was only released in the 2.0 branch in beta 2 and is not in 1.17? Therefore
RBTools 0.6.0 is tied to RB 2.0 B2 and up?

If different versions of RBTools are meant to work only on specific
versions of Review Board? Or is it always "the latest? Could that be
documented on the web page? (Especially as the reviewboard webpage links to
RB 1.17.x and RBTools 0.6.x. Of course, it's possible that absoulte_url
could have sneaked into 1.17.17+, but I won't know that until I update and
see if it works :)).

absolute_url added to rb
2013-11-05 to 2013-11-16

RBTools add use of absolute_url
 mentioned in release notes for 2.0 b2

http://www.reviewboard.org/docs/releasenotes/reviewboard/1.7.19/  --
mentioned edward lee (but only mentions mirror path?)