We are trying to user Reviewboard to review our codes.

We are facing a problem that we have many different projects saved in our
SVN server.
These projects share a same repository root, which is, the SVN server's url.

For example,
    |----- project1
    |----- project2

The repository root of these two projects is the [server's url].
There relative urls are ^/project1 and ^/project2

What we want to do is to create two reviewboard repositories for these two
one for project1, and one for project2. However, when I create the
for project2, a message "A repository with this path already exists"
shows that I can't set the same repository path for project2 and project1.

If I set the path to [server's url]/project2, rbt post fails

DEBUG:root:Error data: {u'stat': u'fail', u'file': u'[path to the file]',
u'err': {u'msg': u'The fi
le was not found in the repository', u'code': 207}, u'revision': u'27892'}
Traceback (most recent call last):

I find a workaround that if I set the project2's repository path to
[server's url]/
rbt post works. However, if we want to apply reviewboard to more projects,
it is ridiculous to
set repository path like  [server's url]/././...

Is there any solution to resolve this problem?
Or did I miss something?

Thank you.