While working on a Ubuntu 12.04 system with:

Following documentation after the section on *Apache*

I selected the mod_wsgi, configuration file  ../conf/apache-wsgi.conf  As
that is what I am using.

I have directory     /etc/apache2/sites-available

Also have directory  /etc/apache2/sites-enabled

The following commands worked as they should:

$ cd /etc/apache2/sites-available
$ cp /var/www/reviews.example.com/conf/apache-wsgi.conf
$ cd ../sites-enabled
$ ln -s ../sites-available/reviews.example.com.conf .

Then I restarted Apache using:

sudo service apache2 stop
sudo service apache2 start

Then in a browser  is entered and up comes reviewboard.

However, when I try

The error:  "Your search -xxx- did not match any documents."   shows up!

I hope there is a way that reviewboard can work while allowing other things
like PHP to work.

A little please.