Review Board expects to own the domain/subdomain it's set on.

If you configure the site for a subdirectory install, and hand-craft your
own Apache configuration, you can have just the subdirectory set for Review
Board and the rest set for PHP. We don't generally recommend this approach,
though.

Best bet is to have a domain mapping somewhere for your IP address, and
have a subdomain specifically for Review Board.