Hi,

Either way, they'll be able to see each others' review requests, unless you
use invite-only groups.

For Subversion, you need to have the repository configured to point to the
root of the repository. You can only have one repository pointing there,
though. Pointing to a subdirectory within the SVN repository will not work
and is not supported.