I was glad to see the addition of --include option to rbt post in RBTools
Especially considering that post-review is getting removed.

Unfortunately when I use it, the review gets posted with all changed files,
as if I didn't specify --include at all.
I also tried using -I instead. Running with -d shows rbt diligently going
through all changed files.

I'm running RBTools 0.6 on Windows, Review Board 1.7.22, Subversion.

Am I using it incorrectly or is this a bug?

Thank you,