Joe,

There are two management commands you can use for this. They aren't
well-documented, but there's an example of how to use them at
http://www.reviewboard.org/docs/releasenotes/reviewboard/1.6.4/

I don't think there's a strong reason to choose either over the other. It
usually comes down more to what expertise people have.

-David