Hi,

We recommend backing up the database and site directory no matter what you
do before you attempt an upgrade.

Once you've done that, just update the ReviewBoard package, run:

    rb-site upgrade /path/to/site

Follow any additional instructions that provides.

You should then be fine.

Note that RB 2.0 requires Python 2.6 or higher. If you're running an older
version on your system, you'll need to upgrade (and that may impact your
Python loader -- mod_python or mod_wsgi).

As for mod_python vs. mod_wsgi, we no longer support mod_python, so you
will need to install mod_wsgi instead.