Hi Nick,

No, it's not. The two are not directly compatible, and it would take some
shoe-horning to mirror.

We've evaluated whether we can work with their API to properly mirror
review requests and comments, but the models are different. For example,
with Review Board, comments are grouped together under a single review,
with general comments that appear before/after the list of diff comments,
and comments may span multiple lines of code. Comments may also be added to
arbitrary images, documents, text files, or anything else that's uploaded
to Review Board, without having to commit them to a repository. There are
no equivalents to these features in GitHub.

To support mirroring comments to GitHub, we'd basically have to reduce the
feature set of Review Board.

We've found that most users who move to Review Board and away from pull
requests are pretty happy with the result, as they're more flexible in how
they create and update changes and where those changes come from, but
that's completely dependent on the culture of the team.

The upcoming Review Board 2.0 release does allow you to easily create
review requests based on individual commits on a branch on the central
repository, but does not yet support ranges of commits or forks. We're
looking into extending that, and also providing at least basic integration
for creating based on pull requests, but that's a bit down the road (and
wouldn't do comment mirroring).