Hi Paul,

>From the output you've shown, it does look like it's using the appropriate
class. "django.core.cache.backends.memcached.CacheClass" is the new
location for this class, and it's what I would expect to see.

Your analysis is correct. Everything, as far as I can tell, is as it should
be.

Can you show me a couple things?

1) The output of ps auxw | grep memcached

2) Which version of memcached you're using

3) Which version of python_memcached you're using