That URL is correct, and has nothing to do with the actual contents of the
diff (assuming the diff uploaded correctly and is visible in Review Board).
My guess is that you either have a typo somewhere or are using an incorrect
review request ID. The other possibility is that that URL will not be
visible to non-logged-in users (including your script) if the review
request is a draft which has never been published.

-David