Thanks you David I am using
ReviewBoard 1.7.25
When i tried to generate diff using RBT i get below error :-
could not reach the review board server at http://MyMachineNameHere.
If I type http://MyMachineNameHere I do see the review board web page.
If you have any link to configure rb tools for perforce can you pls send
the link.
I have set ENABLE_PROXY=False in .reviewboardrc as this server is same
machine where I am trying to run RBTools.
Thanks a lot
Really Appreciate your help.
Shankar KC