On 04/30/2014 08:35 AM, Alexander Zhogov wrote:
> Hi Christian,
>
> I faced the same exception with a similar scenario. The "rb-site manage
> /path/to/site syncdb" command doesn't help.
> I am testing migration from the old system with Review Board 1.5 to a
> new CentOS 6.5 with Review Board 2.0 RC2:
> 1. Installed Review Board 2.0 RC2 on CentOS 6.5.
> 2. Restored mysql dump from the old system.
> 3. Run "rb-site upgrade </path/to/site>".
>
> Could you please help us to resolve the issue with migration?

For what it's worth, I tested a migration on Monday as follows:

1) Took a 'dumpdb' of a 1.7.25 server.
2) Installed a new 1.7.25 site on a new server
3) Imported the DB of the original
4) Tweaked the DB contents to point to the new path on disk (Relic of
OpenShift, didn't have exactly the same location)
5) Upgraded to 2.0 RC2 with easy_install
6) Ran rb-site upgrade

It worked cleanly for me.

I haven't tested trying to load the 1.7.25 DB directly into the 2.0
install, but this path worked.