Hi I am trying to install review board. I am not able to use easy install
it is giving me following error
Searching for Reviewboard
Reading https://pypi.python.org/simple/Reviewboard/
Reading http://downloads.review-board.org/releases/
Reading http://downloads.review-board.org/releases/ReviewBoard/1.0/
Reading http://downloads.reviewboard.org/nightlies/
Reading http://downloads.reviewboard.org/releases/ReviewBoard/1.0/
Reading http://downloads.reviewboard.org/releases/ReviewBoard/1.5/
Reading http://downloads.reviewboard.org/releases/ReviewBoard/1.6/
Reading http://downloads.reviewboard.org/releases/ReviewBoard/1.7/
Reading http://www.review-board.org/
Reading http://www.reviewboard.org/
No local packages or download links found for Reviewboard
error: Could not find suitable distribution for
Requirement.parse('Reviewboard')

I downloaded all the files from the site, can you please help me how to
install that files which are in my machine(i.e can you give me a command
for it)