Hi all,

I have installed Review-Board V1.7.25 and the RBTools. But I cannot find
any post-review command on my machine as mentioned in the documentation of
Version 1.7 (the "rbt" command is there, though).

In the latest (dev) documentation, it says, one should use the command "rbt
post". But when I run it in my repository directory, the only output is:

"Unable to find a Review Board server for this source code tree."

Now I am confused. Which command can be used in which version of
Review-Board?

Best Regards,

Markus