Hi there,

I just evaluate review board to check if it's the right tool for my
company. Installation worked fine, also the configuration so far. But when
I try to add a new repository, I get the error:

[Errno -5] No address associated with hostname

The Hosting service is set to: (None - Custom Repository)
Repository Type is Git.
Path is "ssh://git@localhost:23374/~/adnymics.git"

At least that's the path which works with "git clone" from the command
line. The ssh server runs on port 23374, not on port 22 for security

If I change the ssh server port to 22, everything runs fine with the path
"git@localhost:~/adnymics.git". So the problem seems to be the ssh port. Is
there any other way to specify a non-default ssh port?

Best Regards,