Hi all,

I just tried to specify a server for the rbt post command. I installed
Review Board at my local machine, so the command

rbt post --server http://localhost

does find the server. Also entering the lines

    url = http://localhost

in the git config works fine. But when I create the .reviewboardrc with the

REVIEWBOARD_URL = http://localhost

I get the error

Syntax error in config file: /home/mgrimm/adnymics/adnymics/.reviewboardrc
Line 1 offset 23

Offset 23 points to the colon or to the first slash - depending on where
you start counting. I also tried

as content for .reviewboardrc, but that throws the following error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/bin/rbt", line 9, in <module>
    load_entry_point('RBTools==0.6', 'console_scripts', 'rbt')()
line 134, in main
    command.run_from_argv([RB_MAIN, command_name] + args)
line 398, in run_from_argv
    self.config = load_config()
line 166, in load_config
line 146, in parse_config_file
    execfile(filename, config)
  File "/home/mgrimm/adnymics/adnymics/.reviewboardrc", line 1, in <module>
    REVIEWBOARD_URL = localhost
NameError: name 'localhost' is not defined

So what is the correct format for the server in the .reviewboardrc? I could
not find anything about that in the documentation.