Hi All,

I have made few changes in TortoiseSVN 1.8.X release to allow for;
1. Send a pre-commit review request from File Explorer menu
2. Send a post-commit review request from Tortoise Show Logs dialog
3. Review & Commit source in one step, that would add the review URL in the
commit log message
4. Setup a user local .reviewboardrc configuration file from TortoiseSVN
settings dialog

I'm new to the open source world. Is that change of any value to the
ReviewBoard community? If so how can I share source and binaries?
and maybe hopefully get a code review for my changes :)