On 05/08/2014 09:13 PM, Christian Hammond wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> We just put out a release of Review Board 2.0 RC 3. We wanted to get
> this out before doing the final 2.0, to help some people with their
> upgrade woes, to squash a few bugs, and to make extensions work a bit
> more safely.
>
> See the news post and release notes for more info:
>
> http://www.reviewboard.org/news/2014/05/08/review-board-2-0-rc-3-released/

As of now, Review Board 2.0 RC3 has replaced the 1.7.x series in Fedora
Rawhide (the development branch of Fedora that will eventually become
Fedora 21). Additionally, I have built Review Board 2.0 RC3 for Fedora
20 (the latest stable release) in my COPR repository:
http://copr.fedoraproject.org/coprs/sgallagh/ReviewBoard2/

Instructions can be found at that link for installing it on the stable
release.