Historically we've avoided this because there are a lot of potential issues and
difficult problems to solve (such as ownership of commits or all the things
Review Board does not currently track such as file permissions or binary files
that are part of a change). We're investigating what we can do about these
post-2.0, and hopefully we'll get something that's workable, but it's a very
big feature with lots of moving parts.

Git/GitHub are probably the first priority, partly because they're the most
popular, and partly because there's a natural way to create commits as other
users. Perforce will likely be a challenge since it involves sharing tickets
around.

-David