On 05/12/2014 02:19 AM, David Trowbridge wrote:
> pysvn is separate from subversion.
> See
> http://www.reviewboard.org/docs/manual/1.7/admin/installation/linux/#subversion
> for info on installing it.

On RHEL 6.5, the pysvn package is available in the EPEL repository (as
is Review Board itself). My strong recommendation would be to install
the EPEL repository using the instructions at
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/EPEL#How_can_I_use_these_extra_packages.3F and
then simply do 'yum install Review Board', which will pull in all the
packages necessary to run Review Board against Apache and mod_wsgi (the
recommended setup).

David, I'm CCing you because you or Christian may want to update the
installation page to note that EPEL has pysvn as well.