Hi,
    I have recently set up Reviewboard1.7.25. I wanted to know if the admin
dashboard charts can be displayed on per repository basis(like: review
requests , total reviews, issues raised etc.). This is because each manager
might manage one/two repos and would want charts for only those repos for
easier management. I couldnot find any information related to this.Please
let me know if this is possible and if yes please provide me steps to do
the same.

Thanks,
Sathish