I use Fedora18 along with apache web server and mySql as database.
As I said before theme does not load and now I have problem when I want to
add a repository, I get following error :(I don't have problem for creating
users)
Something broke! (Error 500)

It appears something broke when you tried to go to here. This is either a
bug in Review Board or a server configuration error. Please report this to
your administrator.

I copied the configuration in conf folder of the reviewboard into apache
config file which looks like the following:

===================================

<VirtualHost *:80>
        ServerName LittleCats
        DocumentRoot "/var/www/reviews.example.com/htdocs"

        # Error handlers
        ErrorDocument 500 /errordocs/500.html

        WSGIPassAuthorization On
        WSGIScriptAlias "/var/www/rb"
"/var/www/reviews.example.com/htdocs/reviewboard.wsgi/var/www/rb"

        <Directory "/var/www/reviews.example.com/htdocs">
                AllowOverride All
                Options -Indexes +FollowSymLinks
                Allow from all
        </Directory>

        # Prevent the server from processing or allowing the rendering of
        # certain file types.
        <Location "/var/www/rb/media/uploaded">
                SetHandler None
                Options None

                AddType text/plain .html .htm .shtml .php .php3 .php4 .php5
.phps .asp
                AddType text/plain .pl .py .fcgi .cgi .phtml .phtm .pht .jsp
.sh .rb

                <IfModule mod_php5.c>
                        php_flag engine off
                </IfModule>
        </Location>

        Alias /var/www/rb/media "/var/www/reviews.example.com/htdocs/media"
        Alias /var/www/rb/static "/var/www/reviews.example.com/htdocs/static"
        Alias /var/www/rb/errordocs
"/var/www/reviews.example.com/htdocs/errordocs"
        Alias /var/www/rb/favicon.ico
"/var/www/reviews.example.com/htdocs/static/rb/images/favicon.png"
</VirtualHost>

Morteza Neishaboori