Hi everyone,

We're finally there! Review Board 2.0 is out, and it's glorious.

There's so much in this release, that I'm not going to repeat any of it
here. Our announcement
some of the highlights, and the release
notes <http://www.reviewboard.org/docs/releasenotes/reviewboard/2.0/> cover
the rest.

A big thanks to everybody who has helped us test this release and provide
valuable feedback.

If you're on 1.7.x or earlier, doing an upgrade will put you on 2.0. Like

    sudo easy_install -U ReviewBoard

In the future, if you want to upgrade to a 1.7.x release, you can't use -U.
You'll need to specify it on the command line, like:

    sudo easy_install ReviewBoard==1.7.26

We expect we'll put out a couple 2.0.x releases over the coming weeks, as
feedback begins to roll in, so keep an eye out!