On 05/19/2014 08:25 PM, Christian Hammond wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> We're finally there! Review Board 2.0 is out, and it's glorious.
>
> There's so much in this release, that I'm not going to repeat any of it
> here. Our announcement post
> <http://www.reviewboard.org/news/2014/05/19/announcing-review-board-2-0/>
> covers
> some of the highlights, and the release notes
> <http://www.reviewboard.org/docs/releasenotes/reviewboard/2.0/> cover
> the rest.
>
> A big thanks to everybody who has helped us test this release and
> provide valuable feedback.
>
> If you're on 1.7.x or earlier, doing an upgrade will put you on 2.0.
> Like so:
>
>     sudo easy_install -U ReviewBoard
>
> In the future, if you want to upgrade to a 1.7.x release, you can't use
> -U. You'll need to specify it on the command line, like:
>
>     sudo easy_install ReviewBoard==1.7.26
>
> We expect we'll put out a couple 2.0.x releases over the coming weeks,
> as feedback begins to roll in, so keep an eye out!

I've built Review Board 2.0 for Fedora Rawhide (which will become Fedora
21). Additionally, as mentioned in the past, I've also built it for
Fedora 20 in my COPR located here:
http://copr.fedoraproject.org/coprs/sgallagh/ReviewBoard2

I'll work on EPEL 6 and EPEL 7 in the coming weeks as well. I haven't
decided yet if EPEL 6 will see an upgrade from 1.x or if I'll put that
in another COPR.