David,

Thank your for your replay, I tried to enable logs from the GUI by going to
System Information -> Server Log, but I got this message:
The page you were looking for does not exist.

If you're pretty sure this page *does* exist, try logging
in<http://codereview.devneta.local/account/login/> and
trying again.