Hi Christian and lgor,

I have execute "netsh winhttp show proxy" command (OS - Windows 7) and got
below message -

Current WinHTTP proxy settings:

    Direct access (no proxy server).

Also i got svn list from windows 7 command prompt -
Command - svn ls https://IPAddress/svn/SVNFolder/
Output - List of svn folders

But on Ubuntu server if i execute "svn ls https://IPAddress/svn/SVNFolder/";
command from terminal, got below error

svn: E120171: Unable to connect to a repository at URL '
https://IPAddress/svn/SVNFolder/ <https://ipaddress/svn/foldername>'

svn: E120171: Error running context: An error occurred during SSL
communication
Previously (before upgrade) on Ubuntu it is working fine we are able to do
all SVN operation, before upgrade we have following configuration on ubuntu
-
Reviewboard - 1.6
SVN - 1.6
Apache - 2.6.5

Do you think my Ubuntu server is corrupted, do i need to re-install
reviewboard and svn?

Or please give me some information for "How to add SSL for SVN in
reviewboard? or What are different step to work with HTTPS (SVN) with
reviewboard?"

Please advice.