I had installed ReviewBoard 2.0 and set it up to work with Mercurial.
Unfortunately when I do an *rbt post*, I get this error:

CRITICAL: tuple index out of range

Adding --debug at the end produces this output:

>>> RBTools 0.6
>>> Python 2.7.6 (default, Mar 22 2014, 22:59:56)
[GCC 4.8.2]
>>> Running on Linux-3.13.0-24-generic-x86_64-with-Ubuntu-14.04-trusty
>>> Home = /home/oplx
>>> Current directory = /home/oplx/rb_repo/hg0
>>> Checking for a Subversion repository...
>>> Running: svn info --non-interactive
>>> Command exited with rc 1: ['svn', 'info', '--non-interactive']
svn: E155007: '/home/oplx/rb_repo/hg0' is not a working copy
>>> Checking for a Git repository...
>>> Running: git rev-parse --git-dir
>>> Command exited with rc 128: ['git', 'rev-parse', '--git-dir']
fatal: Not a git repository (or any of the parent directories): .git
>>> Checking for a Mercurial repository...
>>> Running: hg root
>>> Running: hg showconfig
>>> Running: hg svn info
>>> Command exited with rc 255: ['hg', 'svn', 'info']
hg: unknown command 'svn'
Mercurial Distributed SCM

basic commands:

 add           add the specified files on the next commit
 annotate      show changeset information by line for each file
 clone         make a copy of an existing repository
 commit        commit the specified files or all outstanding changes
 diff          diff repository (or selected files)
 export        dump the header and diffs for one or more changesets
 forget        forget the specified files on the next commit
 init          create a new repository in the given directory
 log           show revision history of entire repository or files
 merge         merge working directory with another revision
 pull          pull changes from the specified source
 push          push changes to the specified destination
 remove        remove the specified files on the next commit
 serve         start stand-alone webserver
 status        show changed files in the working directory
 summary       summarize working directory state
 update        update working directory (or switch revisions)

use "hg help" for the full list of commands or "hg -v" for details
>>> repository info: Path: /home/oplx/rb_repo/hg0, Base path: /, Supports
changesets: False
>>> Making HTTP GET request to http://localhost/reviewboard/api/
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/bin/rbt", line 9, in <module>
    load_entry_point('RBTools==0.6', 'console_scripts', 'rbt')()
line 134, in main
    command.run_from_argv([RB_MAIN, command_name] + args)
line 422, in run_from_argv
    exit_code = self.main(*args) or 0
line 717, in main
    revisions = self.get_revisions()
line 619, in get_revisions
    self._revisions = self.tool.parse_revision_spec(self.cmd_args)
line 222, in parse_revision_spec
line 401, in _get_bottom_and_top_outgoing_revs_for_remote
    remote = self._get_remote_branch()
line 383, in _get_remote_branch
    remote = self._remote_path[0]
IndexError: tuple index out of range

Everything looks correct on my settings, but I am not sure what else I
could be missing.  I get this same error when using ReviewBoard 1.7.25.

Thank you.