somehow the text fields are overlapping the information fields on the right
side of the window, like shown in the attachent
this is using the latest version of chrome, RB 2.0.1 on ubuntu 12.0.4 with
all the latest updates
as I said it looks perfectly fine on firefox.

other than that I did not see any CSS issues elsewhere or any rendering
that would be different between both navigators

See why you should attend BroadSoft Connections

This email is intended solely for the person or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If
you are not the intended recipient and have received this email in error,
please notify BroadSoft, Inc. immediately by replying to this message, and
destroy all copies of this message, along with any attachment, prior to
reading, distributing or copying it.

Get the Review Board Power Pack at
Happy user? Let us know at
For more options, visit