On 05/29/2014 07:19 AM, Cian Mc Govern wrote:
> On 28 May 2014 21:07, Stephen Gallagher <step...@gallagherhome.com
> <mailto:step...@gallagherhome.com>> wrote:
>
>     On 05/26/2014 09:31 PM, Christian Hammond wrote:
>     > Hi everyone,
>     >
>     > Review Board 2.0.1 is out. It fixes a number of bugs that have been
>     > reported to us since last week's 2.0 release.
>     >
>     > A big thanks to everyone who's upgraded to 2.0 already and provided
>     > useful feedback to us!
>     >
>     > The full details of the release are up at:
>     >
>     >
>     http://www.reviewboard.org/news/2014/05/26/review-board-2-0-1-released/
>

>     Review Board 2.0.1 is now available in the Fedora Rawhide repository as
>     well as http://copr.fedoraproject.org/coprs/sgallagh/ReviewBoard2/ for
>     Fedora 20.
>
>     --
>     Get the Review Board Power Pack at http://www.reviewboard.org/powerpack/
>     ---
>     Sign up for Review Board hosting at RBCommons: https://rbcommons.com/
>     ---
>     Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/
>     ---
>     Groups "reviewboard" group.
>     send an email to reviewboard+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
>     <mailto:reviewboard%2bunsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.
>
> Any chance of a package for EL6?

I'm currently working on packaging it for EPEL 7, after which I may look
into an EL 6 COPR. The EPEL packages will stay on the 1.7.x branch for
the immediate future (until enough people can verify with the COPR that
an upgrade isn't going to break them).

I try to be REALLY conservative with upgrades on EL branches.