Hi Adrien,

Somewhere in that file, I imagine you have a very long line that the
browser is unable to wrap.

We rely on the browser to handle wrapping, since we have very little
control of that. Some browsers work differently than other browsers in this
regard. If you have a line that the browser considers one long unwrappable
string, then it's going to cause this sort of problem.

Can you check to see if that's the case?

On Thu, May 29, 2014 at 12:46 PM, Adrien Rochereau <arocher...@broadsoft.com