Hey everyone,

We’ll soon be releasing a new beta of Power Pack
<http://www.reviewboard.org/powerpack/> containing one of our most
frequently-requested features: Reporting.

Many people on this list have shown interest over the years in gathering
useful statistics on how effectively their teams have been making use of
code review. We’ve been taking this feedback and using it to plan out the
new Reporting feature.

We’d like anyone who’s interested to read about our upcoming beta and sign
up to receive a copy when it’s ready for testing:

The initial beta will contain some built-in reports. We’re looking to bring
additional functionality and APIs for creating custom reports, based on the
feedback we receive throughout the betas.

If you know anyone in your organization who would be especially interested,
we'd love to talk to them!