Hi Team,

We are migrating to RBtools0.5.7 from RBTools.0.4.3,  We got a issue where
description of Review request is not getting updated with -g option in some
cases:

1) One difference I see now is earlier we used to refer to most recent
commit with HEAD~1 and now it's represented by HEAD.

    It works fine but when we go to pick the description it fails, logs
below:

    bash-4.2$ git log --pretty=format:%s%n%n%b HEAD..
---Present way of picking the description fails it return None

    bash-4.2$ git log --pretty=format:%s%n%n%b HEAD~1..
---Earlier way of picking the description is working

    this is testing
                    --- output

2) It also fails in case of revision range passed:
    git log --pretty=format:%s%n%n%b 2c99acc..5d4a157
 ---No output

Thanks,
Satish