Hi Yugesh,

Can you give me an example of what changes were made to the URLs and where
you’re seeing linkage problems?

On June 10, 2014 at 12:11:58 PM, Yugesh Kambham (yugeshredd...@gmail.com) wrote:

Hello,

Our sub version server has been migrated to a different server. How can I
update old review diff file locations with new server location in reviewboard?
Do i have to modify the database or is there any quicker way?

Thanks,
Yugesh