I set up review board in my Ubuntu VM with success I can see the review
board administration from my local machine(Mac OS). We use perforce for our
development, when I try to post a review trough a terminal but I got the
following error:

rbt post -o -d --p4-port $P4PORT CLNUMBER

>>> Making HTTP GET request to
>>> Making HTTP POST request to
>>> Got API Error 218 (HTTP code 403): Unable to authenticate with the
repository using the provided credentials.
>>> Error data: {u'stat': u'fail', u'err': {u'msg': u'Unable to
authenticate with the repository using the provided credentials.', u'code':
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/bin/rbt", line 9, in <module>
    load_entry_point('RBTools==0.6.1', 'console_scripts', 'rbt')()
line 134, in main
    command.run_from_argv([RB_MAIN, command_name] + args)
line 416, in run_from_argv
    exit_code = self.main(*args) or 0
line 784, in main
line 507, in post_request
    raise CommandError("Error creating review request: %s" % e)
rbtools.commands.CommandError: Error creating review request: Unable to
authenticate with the repository using the provided credentials. (HTTP 403,
API Error 218)

I created the repository using my credentials so I know that the
credentials in the server are fine. I don't have access to the whole
repository, but I do have access to the files that will be use for review

Did I miss anything in the server side?