Hi Christian,

It wouldn't hurt to get some eye balls on the code. Very much in its infancy
but I have grand plans to add more awesomeness so want a solid starting point.

I made the logo in SVG by hand copying the one on the site. Is that ok? Is
there an official logo you'd like me to use instead?

One idea is to allow people to configure repositories using the charm. The idea
being to encapsulate the logic for each hosting service and make it as easy as
possible for someone to try Review Board with their existing projects.

Not quite sure how I might do that in the charm, but good to have something to
aim for!

Adam

PS thanks for Review Board, used it happily for a number of years.
Unfortunately haven't convinced my colleagues of it's superiority just yet, but
give me time!