Hi Yugesh,

First thing I’d ask that you do is upgrade to something modern. 1.7.7.1 is from
April of 2013, and we’ve made a lot of fixes in that time.

On June 11, 2014 at 2:51:26 PM, Yugesh Kambham (yugeshredd...@gmail.com) wrote:

We are using v1.7.7.1. We tried IE10 and Chrome v35.0.1916.15 .

Console log :
POST
https://xxx/reviewboard/api/review-requests/42036/reviews/67932/file-attachment-comments/
 400 (BAD REQUEST) jquery-1.8.2.min.cfa9051cc0b0.js:2
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'id' of undefined
base.min.41cb8c843476.js:91

there were about 10 of above errors.