We are currently using post-review and Reviewboard 1.7.25 (RBtools 0.5.1).
We added a new Repo to Reviewboard and its listed as repository 26.
However when we try to post a new review to Reviewboard we get:

DEBUG:root:repository info: Path: http://server/svn/repo_name, Base path:
/trunk, Supports changesets: False
 >>> Attempting to create review request on http://server/svn/repo_name for
None  >>> HTTP POSTing to
{'repository': u'http://server/svn/repo_name'}  >>> Got API Error 206 (HTTP
code 400): The repository path specified is not in the list of known
repositories  >>> Error data: {u'stat': u'fail', u'repository':
u'http://server/svn/repo_name', u'err': {u'msg': u'The repository path
specified is not in the list of known repositories', u'code': 206}}

Any ideas why it sees the repo in the list, generates the diff and then
when posting it falls over?

Get the Review Board Power Pack at
Happy user? Let us know at
For more options, visit